BMO Centre Expansion | 25m | 5s | CMLC

According to councilor Ward Sutherland the final step for the BMO centre has been approved. Construction to begin in 6 weeks!

FollowFollow @Ward4Ward1
More
Final Step of the BMO expansion approved tonight! Shovel in the ground in 6 weeks. 1500 jobs, 500 permanent & $267MM every year to YYC economy! #yyccc@calgarystampede⁩ ⁦@calgaryeconomic⁩ ⁦⁦@TourismCalgary

That's awesome news!! So rendering must be coming down the line soon?

Yes, just Hall F will be starting in 6 weeks, that's the section that the Cowboys Concert Tent currently occupies during stampede. The glassy expansion on the site of the corral won't be starting til next year.

According to councilor Ward Sutherland the final step for the BMO centre has been approved. Construction to begin in 6 weeks!

FollowFollow @Ward4Ward1
More
Final Step of the BMO expansion approved tonight! Shovel in the ground in 6 weeks. 1500 jobs, 500 permanent & $267MM every year to YYC economy! #yyccc@calgarystampede⁩ ⁦@calgaryeconomic⁩ ⁦⁦@TourismCalgary

Great news.

And LOL of course Farkas voted against

Yes, just Hall F will be starting in 6 weeks, that's the section that the Cowboys Concert Tent currently occupies during stampede. The glassy expansion on the site of the corral won't be starting til next year.
Even just getting Hall F started, is great news. Of course the glassy section will be great to see underway.

Honestly, I think that guy just opposes everything to be a pain in the ass. I used to think he was simply being the devil's advocate, but the more he does the more I think he's just a moron.
if farkas was around 100yrs ago hed be voting down gravel roads bc dirt does the job just fine.

Honestly, I think that guy opposes everything to be a pain in the ass. I used to think he was simply being the devil's advocate, but the more he does the more I think he's just a moron.
if farkas was around 100yrs ago hed be voting down gravel roads bc dirt does the job just fine.

He was full of 'piss and vinegar' as the new guy on council. He seems to think his role is to always be the opposing view on everything. I wonder what his constituents think of him.

id like to know who thought a district that runs from 17th ave to anderson road (?) was a good idea. i live downtown and i feel like ed stelmach is representing me.

Back