Shaganappi Multi-Residential | 20.6m | 6s | Advent | Gravity Architecture

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
This 60-unit development is proposed by MoDA Architecture along Bow Trail. There will be two parts to this development, the beautiful 5-storey charcoal bricked portion facing Bow Trail, and a 4 storey white-clad section behind it.

Here are the renders and visual diagrams of the project...

Greengate-Diagram.jpg

Web02.jpg

Web01.jpg

Web03.jpg

http://www.moda-architecture.ca/blk60/

This is an awesome looking project. Does it say what the cross street it is near. I suppose it doesn't matter because there is only one building even remotely like this that I can think of along the whole of Bow Trail.

This is an awesome looking project. Does it say what the cross street it is near. I suppose it doesn't matter because there is only one building even remotely like this that I can think of along the whole of Bow Trail.

It shows in the diagrams above, looks like 27 Street and Bow Trail.

Thanks UW. I figured it would be further down closer to the train stations. Decent enough spot.

That's a great location for a dev like this. only a few blocks of walking to the 24 st LRT Station.

Thanks UW. I figured it would be further down closer to the train stations. Decent enough spot.

27 Street is basically right at Shaganappi Station.

This is just a few blocks North of West 17. You may be on to something. The impact of the LRT stations are starting to show. I'd really love to see something dramatic though, like the Westbrook Mall redevelopment.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJX
I though there might be an updated with this one, but I guess not. What's the consensus with this one.. dead?

Back