Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Holy moly, imagine if we get the 125 meter West Village II, 90 meter Arris East, and 142 meter Arris West all underway within a few months of each other... ?

Is there any information about parking for the retail here? There are a lot of condos in downtown that would be customers of the Loblaws but they would need to be able to drive and park in the winter. Possible retail parking on P1?

I am pretty sure all of P1, and a large part of P2 is for the retail, but can't remember exactly. Given they have a 6 storey parkade, and no residential towers yet, there shouldn't be a shortage in the near term.

Is there any information about parking for the retail here? There are a lot of condos in downtown that would be customers of the Loblaws but they would need to be able to drive and park in the winter. Possible retail parking on P1?
There is retail parking included in the plan. I don't know which level, but my money is on P1.

They wouldn't have a business plan if they didn't include retail parking in the development, that's just a given

Reactions: AJX
FEAC388F-39C6-4BA7-878A-439BD0A4912A.jpeg
B1C6A5B7-83B9-4953-A5B5-CD6608EDD49C.jpeg
1A30EE38-FBE8-4FA3-B435-DCB2492963E3.jpeg
2F0871B0-3B68-4B85-B1EB-077B1A7E4DEF.jpeg

thinking about it id be happy if the towers didnt get built now. not like they improve the east village experience. rather some parking lot disappears.

Im just not liking the whole suburban box feel of this. Im waiting for the towers to be completed before I make a final opinion. I think the two residential towers should really help with the overall look of this development. I know the towers have gone back for a redesign but I can trust Bosa to deliver good quality towers when the time comes.

Back