• So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
fullsizeoutput_30cb.jpeg

Without any towers it's pretty disgusting to look at. It just looks so suburban, not something u'd expect from Bosa. Im still hoping the final product looks descent as its still too early to give the final rating.

Without any towers it's pretty disgusting to look at. It just looks so suburban, not something u'd expect from Bosa. Im still hoping the final product looks descent as its still too early to give the final rating.

RioCan is doing the podium, Bosa is doing the towers, so they have nothing to do with this dumpster fire.

I’m just glad there’s at least a few variations to the podium. It could have been one massive solid box of random rectangles.

So far the 6th Avenue side is holding me off from degrading this one. When looking at it now from the SE corner along 6th it looks like three separate buildings. I hope it still looks this way once the glazing and cladding is complete.

One thing I will give it is that the glass appears to be high quality, and regardless of the rest of the building's hodge-podgeyness, the SE and SW corners will look very cool.

Were you sure to stress the language of "soon" or is it just him saying that of course someday they'll go ahead with them?

Because I don't see any scenario in which both towers get built any time soon. Maybe the east tower? Though I would like to believe that it will happen.

Back