Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
480 University.

So what did you learn? ;)

Allow me to disappoint, i missed the beers night. I ended up being in New York, and won't apologize for that! But i will follow up with my Bosa friend and force some answers out of the DM (he's not on the project but can get then answer from the girl that was at the beers night).

I will get an answer, give me time.

Normally it would be pretty straight forward what would happen with the site, but I think that with a declining market for developers on current projects in the lower mainland, things are really in flux and I wouldn't expect movement on this very quickly. A lot of lower mainland developers are running all sorts of scenarios through proformas to make things work right now, and I can almost guarantee that this will be on the backburner due to low oil prices (and associated lower expectations for purchasing power). Rental market is healthy for Bosa to consider converting to rental today, but a lot of units would be coming online at the same time they would be looking at occupancy, so I wouldn't expect a bullish move from them, it's not the company's culture.

Last edited:
I like it. I wouldn’t want a whole tower with that kind of spandrel, but for a podium its good.

Winners is now a confirmed tenant for the ground floor for this development too.

I wonder if they will hold on to the Stephen Avenue location as well. I don't feel like a retailer would want two locations in such close proximity to one another.

I wonder if they will hold on to the Stephen Avenue location as well. I don't feel like a retailer would want two locations in such close proximity to one another.

Good point, I bet they relocate. Let's hope it doesn't leave a gap on Stephen Avenue for too long if they don't keep both locations.

In addition to Loblaws? If so that's really good news.

Ground floor confirmed:
- Winners
- ScotiaBank
- TD Bank

Second floor confirmed:
- Loblaws City Market
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Olympia Liquor
- Joe Fresh Clothing

Still a handful of bays available available on west and south side of the ground floor for lease.

Wow that's fantastic news! Very excited to see how much this changes the game in the East Village, especially as far as project launches/sales go.

the renders on the first page indicate this is the only portion done in spandrel

1548711711334.jpeg

Back