Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Thank Cyric! I was thinking about this site on Friday. It's going to be an exciting summer for East Village.

Hi Group.
I didn't realize it would need 3 Cranes as such, Woops. From the remarks it Looks like a Project worth watching for a Few Years. On My Trips to D T, Will try to make it worth My While. Think I Need More Trips to the Alex over at 9/6 - L O L.

Tnx,
Operater,

There is new fencing around the side which makes it a bit difficult to photograph and the lightening wasn't at its best but I guess some sort of update is better than no update:

34075068414_b685a8a1a5_b.jpg

34918274975_25fecc6a40_b.jpg

Has there been any word on whether they'll progressing with the tower(s) upon completion of the podium? That parking lot is unbelievably large.

No word. They won't be, as they aren't even launching sales for another year at best.

Has there been any word on whether they'll progressing with the tower(s) upon completion of the podium? That parking lot is unbelievably large.

The scale is something. I wouldn't count on the towers going ahead but, don't discount them entirely either.

Hi Group,
So Have Sales for Condos, Apts, and Houses - Various Types Been Selling? Can't say Yes or No for that matter really. Its my Views - it all depends on the Locations and the Types of Projects. I Have been Reading that Sales have been Picking Up in various News Publications. OK so Sales may Not B Flying Off the Shelves as Such, I Believe that Steady Sales are giving the Developers the Confidence they need to move Forward. Better then Nothing. Are Sale going UP? I Believe that the Market for Housing has Turned the Corners and a Look See say Every 3 Months over the Next Year will B Very Positive in the Long Term. Right?

Tnx,
Operater,

I'm okay with the podium getting built and the towers coming later some day. The retail in the podium will be a game changer for East Village.

Hi Group,
I will Disagree on ONE WORD. Its the use of the Word "Recession". I Recognize these things f0r what they Really are in an Economy of Any Type. DEPRESSION!
A Recession lasts only a Short Time. If Its longer its a "Full Scale Depression". Lets NOT Kid Ourselves about It. May sound Harsh but I feel its Realistic when the
Economy - Any Type goes South and Stays there.

Tnx,
Operater,

Hi Group,
I will Disagree on ONE WORD. Its the use of the Word "Recession". I Recognize these things f0r what they Really are in an Economy of Any Type. DEPRESSION!
A Recession lasts only a Short Time. If Its longer its a "Full Scale Depression". Lets NOT Kid Ourselves about It. May sound Harsh but I feel its Realistic when the
Economy - Any Type goes South and Stays there.

Tnx,
Operater,

This is just a correction.

Back