• So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
20200826_141405.jpg

Ugly and random but highly functional - that Superstore has been as big or bigger of a game-changer as I was hoping. Cheap, highly accessible groceries for the city centre is a critical improvement for the budding culture car-lite and car-free lifestyles of the core.
Ya the podium is at best a dogs breakfast, but having the superstore so close is dope. Just need an Indian grocer for cheap spices and curious how H-Mart will be as I usually shop regularly at Asian grocery stores that carry Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese items. That would round out my inner city grocery needs.

tower is nice and simple. Classic E-B shit.

The Fresh Slice is open - I like the single slice availability - and they have a decent lunch special. 2 slices and a drink for like $6. Decent pizza. You can also mix and match 8 slices into a pizza. Great for groups with different tastes.

The Superstore has been a game changer. I have found they don't have quite the selection of the larger stores in the 'burbs, but they have most of what you need on a daily basis.

I have heard rumors the second tower is definitely going rental as well.

The second Arris tower will be owner not purpose rental. Floor plan is apparently be 8 suites, 6 suites, 4 suites, 2 suites, 1 maybe 2 on the top, as it works it’s way up. So the same guy telling me this is a contractor who told me about Bosa is pivoting to Currie Barracks. Same guy that gave me some false information on the arrival of glass for West Village so take it with a grain of salt.

Back