• So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
DSC_8237.JPG

Anyone knows when superstore is opening? I was walking by a few days ago and already saw staff leaving the store wearing their regular staff uniforms (blue t-shirt with a sticky that has their name on it). You can also see some of the shelves stocked with products through some of the windows. Opening should be imminent at this point but I can’t seem to find any information about it.

Anyone knows when superstore is opening? I was walking by a few days ago and already saw staff leaving the store wearing their regular staff uniforms (blue t-shirt with a sticky that has their name on it). You can also see some of the shelves stocked with products through some of the windows. Opening should be imminent at this point but I can’t seem to find any information about it.
According to a member on a local FB group, her daughter is working there and said Friday May 15th is opening day

They’ll have EV, Victoria Park, the CBD, Bridgeland, Chinatown, and Eau Claire (totalling around 25 000 people) to draw significant numbers from, as none of them have a proximal full service grocery store. Even I’ll be using this one. I live in Mission, but our Safeway is absolute garbage, and this will be pretty much equidistant from Mission as the Beltline Safeway is.

They’ll have EV, Victoria Park, the CBD, Bridgeland, Chinatown, and Eau Claire (totalling around 25 000 people) to draw significant numbers from, as none of them have a proximal full service grocery store. Even I’ll be using this one. I live in Mission, but our Safeway is absolute garbage, and this will be pretty much equidistant from Mission as the Beltline Safeway is.
Same Same. In mission but will for sure be shopping here when it opens.

Are people really that lazy though? I suppose the psychological barrier of having to cross the street and stuff for lunch... hmmm. I can’t see that being a big revenue loss though.

Anyone know if the rest of the (currently) uncladded twisty concrete columns are going to get the same cladding treatment as the ones in the SW corner?

Back