Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Hey you’re right, the balconies get bigger as they go up on some of the corners.

Looking at the tower from the north and it appears to me that the vertical portion of north-east corner is angled. I took another look at the renderings and it appears to be a design feature that I had originally chocked up to the perspective used for the rendering. As more cladding goes up it might be something subtle that adds to the appearance of the tower. I'm looking forward to seeing how it shakes out.

CAF075B6-17AF-4C1B-B77F-C47A0E1992E7.jpeg
FB39C5C0-6921-422A-8A01-EE184AEF1DEB.jpeg
6A87F39C-8B51-462D-9404-FC8E6F6815CA.jpeg

Disappointed to see some rather dark tinting being installed today on the large bank of south facing windows. Probably a necessity for cooling but I liked the ability to see in from the street. Hopefully one day when something is built across the street that helps block the sun the tinting can come down.

What possible good reason could they have to block out that massive window? That was literally one of only like three nice things about this entire dang project. :mad:

Yeah this thing looks tacky as hell...way too much going on. They should have just simplified things and used less materials. Still disappointed the original design never went ahead.

Hi,
One Item I'm not sure off so Could B wrong on this. Are BOTH Towers Still
going Up? Or is the 2nd Tower Years Down the Road? Hope Its Not Asking
or Imposing. Thanks.
Operater, Calgary.

Hi,
One Item I'm not sure off so Could B wrong on this. Are BOTH Towers Still
going Up? Or is the 2nd Tower Years Down the Road? Hope Its Not Asking
or Imposing. Thanks.
Operater, Calgary.
I believe they intend to do condo's for the second tower and would start it approximately when this tower is nearly complete/gets occupancy. However, i think it has a good chance of going forward as rental instead.

Back