Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Have we seen any recent renders for these towers? I think someone mentioned they had undergone a redesign?

There's like... a lot of renders of the towers posted on this thread, including the first page, as with all threads.

arris_towers-jpg.72689

5th-3rd_additional_7@2x.jpg

With the first tower going... how optimistic our we that the second tower will go up? Do you think they will wait for the condo market to rebound or just build it as a rental?

Wha... what?

There's like... a lot of renders of the towers posted on this thread, including the first page, as with all threads.

arris_towers-jpg.72689

5th-3rd_additional_7@2x.jpg
Maybe I'm just crazy but the two renderings that you have included in your post look like they are of completely different towers (although I recognize they are showing the same project). Same with the other renderings on the first page of this thread. All of them focus on the podium and between the new and the old renderings the podium, let alone the towers, changes a lot in terms of looks. Are there any recent renderings of the towers themselves?

In the background of the second rendering. Can you find two.. potentially three ... Sears Towers peaking out over the northern horizon?

Amazing. ?

i get people’s criticism but it doesn’t have to be a mona lisa, that’s two blocks south.

imo it’s a pretty exciting development. i just wish there was more food and beverage but perhaps some of the existing retail bays in the area will become f&b as the population increases over time.

has to reaching a point where ev is a very desirable place to live.

Back