Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Haha, I knew I'd go and noob it all up at some point. I only looked for threads about Arris. That one has much nicer renders too.
No worries, thanks for posting the thread. I didn't know there was a thread for this either, and I just found out today there's a second page of buildings lol.

Very much so. Is there even another grocery store North of the train tracks? It occurred to me last night that I had no idea where people who like in places like Le Germaine shop for food. Or their servants shop for food, whatever. :p

I hope the tower does eventually go through as well. I like the height on the main tower. I wonder how it made it passed the shading censors. Maybe it's cause it would mostly shade the flyovers.

EDIT: Is there at least a sales centre for the towers?

Very much so. Is there even another grocery store North of the train tracks? It occurred to me last night that I had no idea where people who like in places like Le Germaine shop for food. Or their servants shop for food, whatever. :p

I hope the tower does eventually go through as well. I like the height on the main tower. I wonder how it made it passed the shading censors. Maybe it's cause it would mostly shade the flyovers.

EDIT: Is there at least a sales centre for the towers?

The people living in the Guardian penthouses will need somewhere close to send the butler for Grey Poupon :)

Happy to hear that the Loblaws is still going in. The folks in East Village will be thrilled I'm sure.

Groundbreaking for the retail podium, which includes the Loblaws.
Image11.jpg
Image11.jpg

Attachments

• Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 1,092
There is a Shoppers also going into it. Those two stores will be big for EV. Also a liquor store......for the Drop-in Centre crowd! j/k

Back