• So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
That view of downtown is astounding.
And its never really going anywhere. Between city hall and Bow Valley College nothing should block your view. Only suspect site for development in the long term is the old CBE site. It will be even better for the tower under construction than the current finished one.

2A8FB8C9-FB73-491F-BA9A-34E57F0B5D07.jpeg
B895922A-FC14-499A-B403-D601F5564F0C.jpeg

This is flying up, it's really going to change the views for sure.

Are there any more East Village updates in general? I feel like projects have really slowed there. I guess I'm just getting impatient for the inner parking lots to get filled in.
Things have kind of stalled with EV, but with things picking up, maybe EV will see a new project.
After this tower, is finished we have Park Central II, Sunalta Towers, Nude and Hat at 14th coming online, but given the 3 year timeline to get a project finished with move-ins, some others may be seeing movement now.

This is flying up, it's really going to change the views for sure.

Are there any more East Village updates in general? I feel like projects have really slowed there. I guess I'm just getting impatient for the inner parking lots to get filled in.
Im impatently waiting as well. EV has huge potential to become a gold standard for not only great urban design but a vibrant hub, once fully built out. Who knows what's going on with CMLC and their delayed land deals.

The next one in EV to go ahead will be EV606 or whatever it’s called, the one on the lot west of Simmons. It’ll be starting in spring ish. After that, it’s anyones guess. Hopefully Courtyard all in one shot.

Thats the southern half of Courtyard.

And even with EV606 not having approvals, I don't see any chance it won't be the next to go ahead, unless something magically comes out of the woodwork.

Back