Votes: 29 30.9%
  • So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Slow but sure, best describes the pace at this site.

I mean, it's an entire city block, which we haven't really seen in a while here in Calgary all at once other than the parkade at the Bow.

I mean, it's an entire city block, which we haven't really seen in a while here in Calgary all at once other than the parkade at the Bow.
This and the Bow sure were large. I think the Calgary Cancer site is bigger. I was working by it today. That pit is massive. Going to take awhile to get to grade on that one

This and the Bow sure were large. I think the Calgary Cancer site is bigger. I was working by it today. That pit is massive. Going to take awhile to get to grade on that one

I wouldn't really classify the Cancer Centre development in the same league as this. It's a pedestrian-hostile development along a highway, outside of the grid system. There are a lot more considerations being taken into account in this development. But yes, the Cancer Centre is probably larger. In size, it is definitely in the same weight class.

Hi All,
Count Me IN, I would Like to see Both Towers Go Up as It Signals Confidence in the Calgary Economy on the Over All.

Tnx,
Operater

Has anyone heard any news on the towers recently? Or any recent pictures?

Welcome to the forum!

This project seems to the middle child of SRC. It doesn't get very much attention for being a large project. Also, it is being built at a glacial pace.

This ^^
I'm perfectly happy with them taking their sweet time on this one and getting the design right.

They have stated to start sales next year so it wont be that long unless the economy doesn't budge at all. They could have started this year but with the abundance of inventory of condos it didn't make much sense. But I think given East Villages hypes and track record they could have very well began sales this year. Its also good its getting a redesign but i'm just excited for the 40+ storey tower to join the skyline ASAP!

They have stated to start sales next year so it wont be that long unless the economy doesn't budge at all. They could have started this year but with the abundance of inventory of condos it didn't make much sense. But I think given East Villages hypes and track record they could have very well began sales this year. Its also good its getting a redesign but i'm just excited for the 40+ storey tower to join the skyline ASAP!
Totally agree!

Back