Calgary

Annex | ?m | 9s | Minto Group | Nyhoff Architecture

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
Cheapest starting at 285,000 and most expensive starting at 670,000. Not too bad at all!

JustDandy

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm interested in this one, I may pick up an investment unit in it. Sales started in Feb and aren't going that hot, even though they have a 10% deposit structure. That will give lots of time till mortgage is required.

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
Good price points/unit sizes, I am into this project! I would definitely consider buying into this, anyone ever been inside a Minto-built condo before?

AJX

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm interested in this one, I may pick up an investment unit in it. Sales started in Feb and aren't going that hot, even though they have a 10% deposit structure. That will give lots of time till mortgage is required.
One thing you can count on is that as an investment it will always be rented. It's in an unbeatable location.

Last edited by a moderator:

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
One thing you can count on is that as an investment it will always be rented. It's in an unbeatable location.
That's fine I would be buying to rent it in the medium term, maybe live in it if I ever moved back.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustDandy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Exactly why i'm considering buying one, the location doesn't get much better and my goal is to generate some long term income so i can move to a slower pace of life (Penticton or Kelowna)

Just build it

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hard to find a better location. Does anyone know what the Minto is like as a developer?
Exactly why i'm considering buying one, the location doesn't get much better and my goal is to generate some long term income so i can move to a slower pace of life (Penticton or Kelowna)

Alex_YYC

Member Bio
Reaction score
They are really big on rental apartment blocks in Toronto and Ottawa, A lot of their buildings are close to being commie blocks, but they have come along way in recent years.
This is Minto's first new build in Calgary. They are a well known developer in Ontario

Just build it

Member Bio
Reaction score
Agree. Prices are reasonable for that location. I haven’t seen the sales centre for this one have you guys?