Annex | 29.87m | 9s | Minto Group | Nyhoff Architecture

Cheapest starting at 285,000 and most expensive starting at 670,000. Not too bad at all!

I'm interested in this one, I may pick up an investment unit in it. Sales started in Feb and aren't going that hot, even though they have a 10% deposit structure. That will give lots of time till mortgage is required.

Good price points/unit sizes, I am into this project! I would definitely consider buying into this, anyone ever been inside a Minto-built condo before?

I'm interested in this one, I may pick up an investment unit in it. Sales started in Feb and aren't going that hot, even though they have a 10% deposit structure. That will give lots of time till mortgage is required.

One thing you can count on is that as an investment it will always be rented. It's in an unbeatable location.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing you can count on is that as an investment it will always be rented. It's in an unbeatable location.
That's fine I would be buying to rent it in the medium term, maybe live in it if I ever moved back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly why i'm considering buying one, the location doesn't get much better and my goal is to generate some long term income so i can move to a slower pace of life (Penticton or Kelowna)

Hard to find a better location. Does anyone know what the Minto is like as a developer?
Exactly why i'm considering buying one, the location doesn't get much better and my goal is to generate some long term income so i can move to a slower pace of life (Penticton or Kelowna)

They are really big on rental apartment blocks in Toronto and Ottawa, A lot of their buildings are close to being commie blocks, but they have come along way in recent years.
This is Minto's first new build in Calgary. They are a well known developer in Ontario

More renders we haven't seen here yet...

2018_03_23_01_51_54_capture.jpg

calgary_condo_annex_kensington_new_development_minto_900.jpg

the-annex-condos-kensington-calgary.png

Agree. Prices are reasonable for that location. I haven’t seen the sales centre for this one have you guys?

Back