933 - 5Th Ave | 34.14m | 9s | HomeSpace | IBI Group

B9FB4451-9C7B-4BCE-ADC0-1AE37867D11E.jpeg
DDAA7169-DD3E-4604-BE9F-4057E654162F.jpeg

Apologies for the awkward angle, but this is best I could get from my son's bedroom. Crane is going up this morning:
IMG_20191116_082122963.jpg

Pro parenting tip: If you have a toddler, try to get a view of a construction site out their window (I know, not necessarily easy). The first thing he says in the morning when getting him out of bed is either along the lines of "digger go scoop!!" or this morning, very excitedly repeating "CRANE TRUCK!!!!"

When my daughter was a toddler we were living across from Nova/Luna when they were being built. She spend a lot of time watching the action, and used to always point at the site saying 'look daddy, guys working!' lol.
Pro parenting tip: If you have a toddler, try to get a view of a construction site out their window (I know, not necessarily easy). The first thing he says in the morning when getting him out of bed is either along the lines of "digger go scoop!!" or this morning, very excitedly repeating "CRANE TRUCK!!!!"

Apologies for the awkward angle, but this is best I could get from my son's bedroom. Crane is going up this morning:
View attachment 215196

Toddlers are the biggest YIMBY constituency in any city ...

Hi.
I Know Little about "Home Space".; If Not Asking to much, is It Imposing to Ask Just What "Home Space" Does in Terms of Projects. If I am Correct I take it this
Company Builds Affordable Housing. Tnx.

Back