• So So

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
From Bel Calgary on August 14th:

"We are pleased to announce that the 2nd floor pool area is now complete. The pool is in the process of being operationally tested, and will then be submitted for health and safety approvals. The water features in the plaza are also almost complete and are similarly being tested, the balance of the landscaping features and plant beds will be added to the exterior shortly"

Hi,
Plant Life Shortly? Could B Wrong but I come away with the Feelings that this Type of Work may have to wait till Spring of 2019 to get this
Material Planted and Settle into the Ground so it can Settle Properly and not Get Damaged by a Cold Winter Coming Up, Could B Wrong on
this, Not Sure. Will have to wait and See I Guess.

Tnx,
Operater.

Anyone live in this building or have feedback on it? I'm looking at possibly purchasing a 2 bed 2 bath plus den unit here. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I Take it Your "Condo Shopping of Sorts". Good Luck. Best Deal? Check with the Sales Office if there is One SEE WHAT You can find and B Governed Accordingly. Not sure what the
Owners have to Say Off Hand. What You do Find Out, Feel Free to Let Us Know,

Tnx,
Operater.

Oct 21

twitteroct22.jpg

Attachments

• twitteroct22.jpg
    twitteroct22.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 671
I wonder how long it is going to take to lease out that ground floor space. They are advertising it as prime space for a restaurant.

However, just a block south of here is the old Keg space. It is still sitting empty after 3 years or so. I heard the reason The Keg closed up was because the property manager wanted an unreasonable increase in rent. In hindsight, after missing 3 years of revenue, they must regret forcing that issue.

Back