Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

I personally like the way this one is turning out despite what others may be saying. I only wish they hadn't closed the sidewalk on all sides of this site. There are constantly people walking down the bike lanes and on 4th Street. It's a shame that the city allows builders to block pedestrian access so easily.

I'm liking this one too. The darker toned spandrel in the indented sides of the tower contrast nicely with the lighter grey cladding. With white balconies, I think this is going to look very sharp.

Add me to the list of those who like the way this is turning out. I like those units on the south side of the podium, great place to sit out on the balcony and people watch.

Thanks for all the pictures, this is a great development. Love the density and the split-form between mid and high-rise to maximize park views and keeps the 4th Street corridor with a bit more air and light. Gives other options for residents who may prefer either a tower or walk-up kind of life. If 4th Street ever reverted back to two-way north of here - particularly for transit's ultra-busy Route 3 - this corridor would really start feeling like a big urban high-street (insert previous critiques about the disconnect between sidewalk and public realm quality vs. development quality here).

I personally like the way this one is turning out despite what others may be saying. I only wish they hadn't closed the sidewalk on all sides of this site. There are constantly people walking down the bike lanes and on 4th Street. It's a shame that the city allows builders to block pedestrian access so easily.
The city needs to force contractors to be better about this stuff. Telus Sky is a much more complicated project, on a smaller site, with a much deeper excavation and they were only allowed 1 lane on Centre Street.

Back