Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Good

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
How is it groundbreaking? It just looks like a low rise apartment building with chiclet balconies.
Groundbreaking might not the best word, but I like this podium better than most of the other podiums that have been built in this city. The two things I like about it are its height, and they way they didn't do the podium the same over the whole project.

Hi,
This will Become More Interesting as the Project Progresses. Will B Looking to Follow it as Time Goes on.
Tnx.
Operater.

Groundbreaking might not the best word, but I like this podium better than most of the other podiums that have been built in this city. The two things I like about it are its height, and they way they didn't do the podium the same over the whole project.
The street level of the building and the pedestrian alleyway are nice but what I meant by it having an outdated design is the bottom 7 floor section facing the 12th ave, 4th st intersection(the edge of the building facing central memorial park). The colors are quite bland and the design is uninspiring. Neither the color nor design matches the primary tower as well. To me, it just feels out of place. But honestly, who knows, maybe the final result will change my mind.

speak of the devil

i think the blue and white looks great

Hi,
This Project is starting to look Interesting. Once this gets to what say June then Up to say the Labour Day Wkd, then things will really start to Look Like
Something in terms of Bldg. Its my View that Once the 2nd Bldg starts Construction in what12 to 18 Months Time then things should Really start to
Make this Block an Interesting part of the Beltline.

Tnx
Operater

i think its great as long as they dont screw it up and so far nothing leads me to believe they will. i like how it humanises the space while still incorporating a tower. i still always want more (commercial) podium floors however, especially in locations such as this.

be nice if someone could get that 10th ave project off the mat a couple blocks down the road.

Hi,
This Project is Starting to look Fantastic as it starts to take shape Not sure how Sales or Rentals are doing but I can
only Assume that Sales/Rentals must B doing Very Well/ Guess Time will Tell.
Tnx,
Operater..

Rentals have not commenced on this project as it won't be ready for occupation until some time in 2020. At that time, there will be lots of competition as other rental projects come on stream.

Back