Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Very Good

Votes: 52 55.3%
  • Good

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
The podium section on the south east corner has a lot of balconies, maybe those are the 350 sq ft units. It’s a small space, but livable for one minimalistic type person.
I heard they are planning for 350 sqft units in this one...... not sure how that's going to work out for them

The podium section on the south east corner has a lot of balconies, maybe those are the 350 sq ft units. It’s a small space, but livable for one minimalistic type person.
If there is ever a location for small units, it would be hard to find a better one. Rapid transit in all directions, parks, peak density of retail amenities this city can offer, grocery stores etc. For those that prefer location over square-footage, this is it.

such a positive change for that corner, i wonder how long until some older buildings on the north side of the park are rebuilt on, great location

Awesome pictures! This is my favourite one going, glad there has been such progress. Fully box in the park, another 300+ units in the area for local businesses, chip away at the 12th - Stephen Ave dead zone, includes a midrise section in the right spot along 4th. Can't wait to see it complete!

Back