Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Am I correct that the cladding on the north side podium (along 11th) is the same grey panel as the tower - and doesn't match the brown trespa panel on the 1PC podium?

Was driving by at night so I couldn't tell for sure.

Almost all covered up:
20240202_085308.jpg

This tower definitely feels more spandrel-y. Did they VE it down, or is it because they haven't done the balconies yet?
The balconies will definitely help (looking at the bottom third is an improvement on the last photo compared to the top) but they definitely leaned into the grey on this second tower. Feels a bit bland.

Quick, everyone take a walk down 4th street the sidewalks are now open. I've lived/worked in the area for 15 years and I can only think of one other time when it was possible to walk from DT to Elbow, so take your chance now before the Truman site begins and inevitably closes the sidewalks on all sides.

Last edited:
Quick, everyone take a walk down 4th street the sidewalks are now open. I've lived/worked in the area for 15 years and I can only think of one other time when it was possible to walk from DT to Elbow, so take your chance now before the Truman site begins and inevitably closes the sidewalks on all sides.
I remember the last one! It's like a total solar eclipse, an incredible but fleeting experience. Got to make the walk while it's open as at this rate the next time we have a chance to do 4th Street river to river will be in the 2040s.

Back