4th Street Lofts | 115m | 29s | Western Securities | Gibbs Gage

Looked through the Architectural Plans and i really like it. The materials and glazing look good, the window wall systems look nice and have a lot of glazing and real attention was paid to the podium and streetscape. I'm also happy it is a lighter colour pallet for the tower portion instead of the black and charcoal thats seems to be on everything lately except for 11+11 by Intergulf. At-grade has nice, permanent feeling materials (Concrete and brick) and lots of glazing/transparency. Retaining the Reds building was a big win, and I am looking forward to the two murals (probably by BUMP) they have planned for building. I'm hopeful on this one and so far am impressed.

A construction tender has just been released. According to the information it is 270 residential units, 28 stories tall with 4 levels of parkade. Excavation starting next quarter with targeted completion is Q3-4 2024.
On the DP it shows 28 floors of residential units, with one extra floor on top, maybe for social space? Looks like maybe an outdoor terrace, which would be hella cool.

A construction tender has just been released. According to the information it is 270 residential units, 28 stories tall with 4 levels of parkade. Excavation starting next quarter with targeted completion is Q3-4 2024.
unreal, that was so fast. what the hell is going on?!?!?

love to see a situation where streetfront on 4th becomes a scare commodity.

Last edited:
At only 29 floors, the floor to ceiling heights of this building are going to be pretty enormous, at an average of nearly 4 meters.

Back