4th Street Lofts | 115m | 29s | Western Securities | Gibbs Gage

Calgcouver

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looked through the Architectural Plans and i really like it. The materials and glazing look good, the window wall systems look nice and have a lot of glazing and real attention was paid to the podium and streetscape. I'm also happy it is a lighter colour pallet for the tower portion instead of the black and charcoal thats seems to be on everything lately except for 11+11 by Intergulf. At-grade has nice, permanent feeling materials (Concrete and brick) and lots of glazing/transparency. Retaining the Reds building was a big win, and I am looking forward to the two murals (probably by BUMP) they have planned for building. I'm hopeful on this one and so far am impressed.

JTron

Member Bio
Reaction score
A construction tender has just been released. According to the information it is 270 residential units, 28 stories tall with 4 levels of parkade. Excavation starting next quarter with targeted completion is Q3-4 2024.
On the DP it shows 28 floors of residential units, with one extra floor on top, maybe for social space? Looks like maybe an outdoor terrace, which would be hella cool.

Member Bio
Reaction score
A construction tender has just been released. According to the information it is 270 residential units, 28 stories tall with 4 levels of parkade. Excavation starting next quarter with targeted completion is Q3-4 2024.
unreal, that was so fast. what the hell is going on?!?!?

love to see a situation where streetfront on 4th becomes a scare commodity.

Last edited:

UrbanWarrior

Member Bio
Reaction score
At only 29 floors, the floor to ceiling heights of this building are going to be pretty enormous, at an average of nearly 4 meters.