1622 4th Street NW | 21m | 6s | Morrison Homes | NORR

Albertasaurus

Member Bio
Reaction score
New DP in for the big vacant lot on the SE corner of 4 ST NW and 16 AV NW. Looks like Rosedale Cleaners will be demolished as well to accommodate this one. 6 storey residential building with a Shoppers Drug mart taking up much of the main floor along with a couple more CRU's. I see this as a big win, both as a nearby resident and generally for 16th.

1729528909542.png

New DP in for the big vacant lot on the SE corner of 4 ST NW and 16 AV NW. Looks like Rosedale Cleaners will be demolished as well to accommodate this one. 6 storey residential building with a Shoppers Drug mart taking up much of the main floor along with a couple more CRU's. I see this as a big win, both as a nearby resident and generally for 16th.

View attachment 606111
That's a good addition to 16th. That site must have some significant soil contamination from the old Rosedale cleaners which was on that site pre 16th ave refurb (judging by the pipe farm there now).

View attachment 606111
Agreed. Big win for 16th ave.

Any idea on the architect or developer?

Woo, can’t wait to fill that empty lot. The only thing better would be if it had a London Drugs instead of Shoppers.

Back