• So So

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It’s all fun and games until Truman announces a tower like this /s

All joking aside, i am still pissed Edmonton took our “outside of Toronto building height record”. I don’t care if we build a 75 storey residential tower just to spite Edmonton.
B026DBDE-A822-42CD-84A3-4CBDECACA0AD.jpeg

It’s all fun and games until Truman announces a tower like this /s

All joking aside, i am still pissed Edmonton took our “outside of Toronto building height record”. I don’t care if we build a 75 storey residential tower just to spite Edmonton.
View attachment 589644
i feel after we demolish the Saddledome, we will have some big project on that site

Truman seems to be on this thing where every project is bigger than the last. If they keep this up we will get a ridiculous 100 storey building sometime in the 2030s!
I know they have a few high-rise proposals - Lincoln and Imperia but have they actually built anything beyond suburban communities and mid-rise condos?

I know they have a few high-rise proposals - Lincoln and Imperia but have they actually built anything beyond suburban communities and mid-rise condos?
Nothing tall yet but they have done a few concrete midrises, near Westbrook, at West District and the nearly-complete Frontier. So they have done concrete construction, even if it hasn't been the sort of heights they are doing now.

The tallest Truman has done is 8 storeys I believe. If they hire a good contractor, then it should be pretty easy to go much higher.

Back