Votes: 13 15.9%
  • So so

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not very good

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not much has happened on this site for a long time now - has this project been shelved?
There has been work going on steadily every day, mainly finishing excavation so it doesn't seem like much. For the last couple of months there have been two diggers working away clearing earth, but not much else..

This is a look at the action since May 1st.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! Really excited for this one to go up and start transforming the north west part of the beltline.

It's just amazing how the project by sun terra on MacLeod already has 2 cranes and I swear it started after 11 and 11. Maybe I'm wrong about the timeline though.

Thanks for the update! Really excited for this one to go up and start transforming the north west part of the beltline.

It's just amazing how the project by sun terra on MacLeod already has 2 cranes and I swear it started after 11 and 11. Maybe I'm wrong about the timeline though.

This one looks deeper.

2842EBE2-B44F-4D1B-AC3A-69E64CE268F1.jpeg

Seeing how big the hole is, its gonna definitely take a few months to get to ground level. Parkades always take the longest time to do. I think Curtis Block and West Village were rare exceptions. One had a shallower hole and the other the labour force to get it done faster. Even if the form-work begins next month, I wouldn't expect this thing to start rising until after Christmas.

No. It is 12 meters shorter, but it is a block west, so thankfully the drop off after West Village One will be slightly tempered by this and then 11/15.

Back