Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not very good

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Title updated!

Agree on the Cidex part.

Also, upon a bit of investigation, just found that this tower is now called 11th on 11th, it has been increased to 44 storeys, and here is our first look at the big boy.

Not bad at all. The podium is total garbage, but the tower will be a welcome addition to the skyline. It's interesting that they didn't include a decent podium, considering the Metropolitan right across the street is just one enormous podium.

Calgary-Highrise_Daylight.jpg

1408-49-HIGH-2.jpg

Calgary-Highrise_Vertical-reduced.jpg

Calgary-Highrise_Streetview-Day.jpg

Calgary-Highrise_Streetview-Night.jpg

Calgary-Highrise_Streetview2.jpg

Source: http://www.rwa.ca/portfolio_page/11th-on-11th/

Freaking awesome! There's very few instances where updates involve the height actually being INCREASED.
Excited about this one for sure, I definitely think "Point Tower" to be a more fitting name considering the spire at the top, but it's great either way.
Agree on the podium though, could've been much better. There's a lot of interesting angles and little details on this one, it's kind of silly to have such a bland podium.
It's probably just a render thing, but I do like all the cute little chairs and tables, and the numerous trees. It'll probably end up just being another sterile street corner, but I hope not.

Hi All,
I was Down at the Mira Thomas Location at 60/Centre today (T & S). What They did was Combine TWO Locations into ONE about 2/3 Tears Back.
Was wondering why the Name looked so familiar, now I Know.

Tnx,

Operater

This project will put the metropolitan kiddy corner to shame...that block needed 2-3 of these instead of the soviet block they came up with.

Gonna happen pretty quick I'd say. Hear a few trades mentioning this and final contracts here and there the last 2 weeks...

WOOOOOW :O *dies*

Are you serious? That is freaking unreal. Howww?

Back