Bankview 2310 | 16m | 5s | Eagle Crest | FAAS Architecture

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I've started a thread for this project has recently been brought up in discussion. The name of the project may change as things progress, and same for the developer. If anyone knows if the developer is someone other than Eagle Crest let me know.

1706638799665.png

1706638819855.png

Last edited:
I've started a thread for this project has recently been brought up in discussion. The name of the project may change as things progress, and same for the developer. If anyone knows if the developer is someone other than Eagle Crest let me know.

View attachment 536428

View attachment 536429
I’m not sure this amount of articulation and fenestration will pass muster under the new building code. Lots of thermal breaks. I could be wrong

It’s a bit of a shame they didn’t get the corner lot on this one as well. It would lead to better access for parking, or for pickup and drop offs. This area of Bankview has quite a steep gradient, so it’s a bit annoying to get around in the winter. Having the parking access on the hillside makes this more challenging for drivers, or anyone else for that matter.

This has now been approved. Eagle Crest appear to have started their other Bankview project (19th Ave) so this may not start until that one is complete unless they are now large enough to handle several projects at once. We will know soon..

This has now been approved. Eagle Crest appear to have started their other Bankview project (19th Ave) so this may not start until that one is complete unless they are now large enough to handle several projects at once. We will know soon..
It seems that they are wrapping up the projects in Hillhurst and the Flyover buidling, but also starting a project in the northwest called BTYYC.

Back