Aspen and Bow | ?m | 5s | Anthem | Rositch Hemphill

In this market, either you go rental and maximize your value or your investment restrictions force you to go condo because you will not make as much money. CMHC has 40-year amortization for investment product and consumers can get a max of 25-year debt. Check out the Teranet for pricing strength in Calgary. What do condo sales look like in the city?

We are still down almost 25% of the rental universe in Calgary from the condo conversions in the 1990s. That is the opportunity.

There is a 15%-20% premium in the Beltline right now for investment product over exactly the same individual condo units. Maximization of value is obvious.

IMG_3844.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG
IMG_3845.JPG
IMG_3842.JPG

I find it to be barely acceptable. The orange firewalls should either be the same brick, or *shudder* the same grey stucco used elsewhere on the building. The addition of bright orange is... just awful. Without that, it would be fully acceptable bordering on good.

In this market, either you go rental and maximize your value or your investment restrictions force you to go condo because you will not make as much money. CMHC has 40-year amortization for investment product and consumers can get a max of 25-year debt. Check out the Teranet for pricing strength in Calgary. What do condo sales look like in the city?

We are still down almost 25% of the rental universe in Calgary from the condo conversions in the 1990s. That is the opportunity.

There is a 15%-20% premium in the Beltline right now for investment product over exactly the same individual condo units. Maximization of value is obvious.
Good comment, captures the market in a snapshot succinctly

I would make the firewall material the same as the brick or the same color as the brick, but other than that I'm okay with it.

I don't understand the hate for this one. I think it's fine. Agree it's not as nice as say Ezra or Lido, but all in all northing really wrong with it.

It is getting close to completion. From a sales & marketing standpoint, this one is a bit of 'head scratcher'. As far as I know these are still condos not rentals yet there has been no advertising. Registration on Anthem's website is about all I have seen.

Back