Aspen and Bow | ?m | 5s | Anthem | Rositch Hemphill

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
This is for the 93 unit project along Memorial Drive , figured it could use a thread seeing as its already under construction. Developer is Anthem.

DenUEdXWsAYxeC3 (1).jpg

Memorial1.jpg

Attachments

• Memorial2.jpg
    Memorial2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 545
  • Memorial1.jpg
    Memorial1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,288
  • DenUEdXWsAYxeC3 (1).jpg
    DenUEdXWsAYxeC3 (1).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,402
Last edited:
We will see more of this as time goes on - energy performance standards will bring back punch windows in a big way on multi-family. Does look much better from the ground level view to be honest.

FWIW, I did leave comments to the file manager saying I thought it should be a bit nicer looking given the location. Of course beauty is always in the eye of the beholder......if it was my building I might even use the same materials but choose different colors, and have bigger windows, but as Darwink mentioned there are new energy standards to deal with...maybe that isn't a feasible option.

Has anyone come across marketing for this project yet? Since they are already digging I'm assuming Anthem is going ahead no matter what, perhaps marketing a little later on with the benefit of a quicker possession date for purchasers?

I haven’t seen anything at all. It’s flown under the radar for the most part.
Has anyone come across marketing for this project yet? Since they are already digging I'm assuming Anthem is going ahead no matter what, perhaps marketing a little later on with the benefit of a quicker possession date for purchasers?

This building is being built 100% on spec. Marketing and sales will not start until the building is almost complete, the idea being faster absorptions with finished units and quicker possessions. Brave move but if the lenders are willing to finance....

Forms for the west half of the main floor slab pour appear nearly done, with work on the east half columns still ongoing. Only one level of underground so this should go up quick (wood frame) once they get the main level poured. I'd love to get some photos as I'm past this regularly but they've done a pro job at hoarding the site corner to corner and visibility is only through a tight mesh.

Back