Aria | 22m | 6s | NORR

Just walked by this afternoon and it looks like Save-on Foods is set to open on friday, I could see stocked shelves inside. And unsurprisingly, but unfortunately, it seems as though there's going to be a Starbucks inside. Not sure how thats going to affect Analog coffees planned location next door.

Also market wines, Scotiabank and the pet shop seem very close to being open to the public. Looks like they're just putting in the finishing touches on them.

The grocery store is open now. And a few more businesses are opening up shortly. It was surprising to see how busy the area was now that there are a couple of businesses open.
D80A8B99-986D-4251-97C9-431A0EB9CCF8.jpeg
33E18994-C14C-42DC-89CC-C0E24C86C141.jpeg
4AB3A9EC-B6A3-4AB9-BE5A-82E58A5CB4FF.jpeg

The grocery store is open now. And a few more businesses are opening up shortly. It was surprising to see how busy the area was now that there are a couple of businesses open.
View attachment 267367View attachment 267368View attachment 267369
As someone who lives in tbe area I think the University District has a lot of potential to close a hole in the NW market. Especially once some of the more boutique businesses start opening up. The NW is pretty bland in terms of quality high streets (besides Kensington and maybe someday Bowness).

Just walked by this afternoon and it looks like Save-on Foods is set to open on friday, I could see stocked shelves inside. And unsurprisingly, but unfortunately, it seems as though there's going to be a Starbucks inside. Not sure how thats going to affect Analog coffees planned location next door.

Also market wines, Scotiabank and the pet shop seem very close to being open to the public. Looks like they're just putting in the finishing touches on them.

I'm of the mind that coffee shops feed off each other and create a sort of 'scene'. More than a merrier I say!

With the University nearby, and a nice avenue to road to lead into the district from the University, I expect the students and employees of the U will provide a lot of support for the businesses.

🤔

Back