Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
There's not much one can say about grey spandrel. It's better than browns and beige? There's still hope with the other cladding but, as usual, I'm not feeling as optimistic as you guys. You probably will continue using cheap and ordinary for the rest of the tower.

I'm not a fan of the gray spandrel on the tower, but the silver lining in all of this is the podium looks good so far and that's mostly what will be noticed at the street level.

The podium has good scale and nice high ceilings for the commercial. If only they used a darker coloured mullion cap for the podium's window wall.

5C5D0A7D-A1A6-4D9E-B39C-A062F29C73F7.jpeg

drove by here a couple times today from different angles, i dont get the hate on for the grey. is this much different than the royal?

Last edited:
I don't hate the tone, but I don't like how the windows are arranged. It looks like about 50% panel. Even if it was a bit less it would make a difference. I don't hate it, but not loving it. I still think the white balconies will look sharp against the gray.

im thinking that might not be how the whole project turns out. could be specific to the floor and floorplan. the whole south side aside from the corner is all window. the east side is looking directly into another building so maybe thats why its light on windows.

Back