Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Hmmm it looks like different material than the charcoal cladding on the podium. I looked closer at the renders and indeed it does appear to be different. We'll have to see how it looks when there's more of it, and in different light, but I'm not a fan of the tower having lots of this.

render is alot of grey but love this project, gonna take a major eff up to make me change my mind.

I was under the impression that the cladding would be another shade of blue. Guess I didn't look with enough detail. ? Hopefully it will still turn out alright but if they replaced that grey cladding with white on the 2nd tower it would be an instant stunner. Evolution by Bosa in EV is still one of my favourite residental towers simply due to the color choices. It gives off a nice bright Miami feel.

The grey paneling is pretty disappointing at first glance. Looks worse in person.

Interesting window system... pre-installed pressure plates / beauty caps?

In any case, I can't get over how aggressively the window system is being installed. Typically you need 3 weeks for fabrication following field measurements, which should be 5 floors below upper level to allow for initial settlement. They are wasting no time at all. Hopefully not to the sacrifice of quality, especially since this is a rental. Ongoing envelope/window maintenance issues could be be catastrophic

Yuck! Thought this one was going to be a showstopper....not looking like it so far. Will wait for a few more floors but that grey is kinda drab.

Back