Park Central | 134m | 39s | Hines | S.C.B.

General rating of the project

• Great

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Very Good

Votes: 51 54.8%
  • Good

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • So So

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
1542990174373.jpeg

Wow this tower's design is very good! It will be a nice addition to the skyline.

If anyone uses the cycle track on 12 Ave, I've noticed Ellis Don using it as a loading zone recently (for this project), and the truck drivers and the flag guys are extremely rude to anyone questioning why they are blocking it off, so I suggest that everyone who notices this call 311 (even if you're just driving by). I've actually had a bit of success with them (311) lately. The cycle lane needs to have a detour set up any time they close it, and it's not cheap to close a traffic lane, so that's why they are just doing it at random instead of following the proper channels. Bike infrastructure needs to be respected in this city, and any cyclist who is affected by this should not just be quiet and go around.

I've sent multiple complaints to 311 about them leaving barricades and signs on the corner forcing people to walk in the bike lane. I don't know how you would get by in a wheelchair. Hopefully the more people complain the more they will keep all modes of traffic moving smoothly.

The more people complain, the more likely Ellis Don are to get fined, and hitting them in the wallet should force them to smarten up.

Reactions: AJX
if im not mistaken you posted some 500 pics shortly before i did that morning. figured you were nearby.

ha, stand corrected! also i was pretty wasted after that flames-flyers game the night before.

Last edited:

Back