• So So

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Group,
Its Their Designs Really. I'll B fair IN saying They Do have the Rights to Pick what they want and GO it It even if We are in Disagreement with Them. Its my Views a Few More Designs will get Looked At B 4 a Final Design is Picked, Will See how it All Goes.
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi All,

What's happening with this site? I haven;t heard a lot about It for a while. Is it now Cooling Its Heals on the Back Burners Some Place? I have been by the Site a few times on My way to D T or Belt West, and Not Much seams to B Happening.
Tnx,
Operater.

The permit is still being reviewed by the City. Projects of this size typically take 8-12 months to get approval, and the application was submitted on June 28th, so it might get to planning commission by the end of the year, but probably not until the new year. And then, once approved, it may be some time before construction actually starts.

Hi Group,
Tnx for the Updates etc, Is there a Design Update as Such? I would B Interested to see if They have a Webpage of Sorts to Fallow Up on if One is Available etc,
Tnx,
Operater,

Hi Group,
Tnx for the Updates etc, Is there a Design Update as Such? I would B Interested to see if They have a Webpage of Sorts to Fallow Up on if One is Available etc,
Tnx,
Operater,
No design update. What you see in page 1 is the design they submitted. If there are any changes, they would have to be minor.

There's no reason to ask as any updates would be posted. No posts = no updates.

According to the link that MichaelS posted the land use was recommended for approval. Still a few steps to go.

Heard there was a slight reimagining of this one, potentially including 2 activated laneways (one between the retail and hotel, the other between those two and the residential component) similar to the 1st Street Chinatown development. Here's hoping!

Wait, there's a hotel going in here now? That would be an interesting change of heart on Grosvenor's part as we were told that our scheme was ultimately NOT chosen because we had proposed converting the existing office building into a hotel. Grosvenor basically said a hotel would be too risky a venture. At the end of the day though, we still think this is a prime location for a boutique hotel, so that would be an exciting turn of events!

Back