Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not very good

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
20190201_110940.jpg
20190201_110938.jpg

It's crazy to think how massive an impact that this and West Village One will have on the western end of the downtown skyline. They will both be the westernmost skyscrapers over 75 meters, and one of them is double that height. This is gonna make a huge impact.

The city needs to take a hard look at 11th street and ways to make it a bit nicer. It's already busier, and will only get more busy once those projects are done.

It's crazy to think how massive an impact that this and West Village One will have on the western end of the downtown skyline. They will both be the westernmost skyscrapers over 75 meters, and one of them is double that height. This is gonna make a huge impact.

I haven’t heard of any plans for an underpass,. It would be nice, but i suspect it’s more difficult than it sounds.

Chinook arch from SSP?
Yes, same guy. I Haven't spent much time at SSP in a while, there's nothing there. Funny thing, I used to be a supporter of SSP and resisted the idea of coming to skyrise. lol. Anyway enough about SSP, I like it here, and like the way it's run by Surreal. Also like the contributions from people.

Yes, same guy. I Haven't spent much time at SSP in a while, there's nothing there. Funny thing, I used to be a supporter of SSP and resisted the idea of coming to skyrise. lol. Anyway enough about SSP, I like it here, and like the way it's run by Surreal. Also like the contributions from people.
Welcome Chinook Arch! Smart move on your part.

fullsizeoutput_26a6.jpeg

Needed a smaller version of the render of 11th and 11th.

Back