101 – 11th Avenue SE | 120.09m | 37s | Oxford Properties | Zeidler

A little bit shorter than the Guardian towers....120m for the taller of the two. Still good height, which would probably make it the second tallest in the Beltline, and the shorter one being 68 meters, about the same height as Smith or Drake.

Is there a planning report or pdf that has more details on the project? It'd be good to run a story on the front page.

I'll see if I can find the DP online. It might have some more details, but other than that nothing much on line about this project.

Hi Group,

I've Seen Various Concepts for the Block. If I Understand Things Correctly There Will B 3 High Rise Bldgs on the Block.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi Group,

I've Seen Various Concepts for the Block. If I Understand Things Correctly There Will B 3 High Rise Bldgs on the Block.

Tnx,
Operater.
I've only ever sen the two tower concept, but there is a three tower concept two blocks to the south where Bernard Callebaut is.

Since you have the height listed for the taller tower, do you have the height for the shorter one?

Sweet thanks :)

Hi Group,
In Looking Over the Site Plan of Sorts, Can't Help but Feel There is More Room for More Quality Style Bldgs on the Whole Bl0ck really.That is Why I Thought it was to B .Three Towers Origionally. B Interested to See How theb Whole Block Pans Out.

Hi Group,
In Looking Over the Site Plan of Sorts, Can't Help but Feel There is More Room for More Quality Style Bldgs on the Whole Bl0ck really.That is Why I Thought it was to B .Three Towers Origionally. B Interested to See How theb Whole Block Pans Out.
The rest of the lot must be owned by another developer, or maybe they are going to do it in phases?

Hi Group,

Two More Towers! This Makes the Whole Be Block Interesting. Not Sure What Bldg Oxford is Hiding in Now, but it Would B Most Interesting to Visit and Conduct an Interview About Their Plans for Calgary and See where They Plan to Go. I Remember Years Ago Go, You Couldn't Get Dvlprs to Invest on the East Belt if You Tried, NOW It all Hot Property. Interesting.

Tnx,
Operater.

Back