News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.7K     0 

General Construction Updates

The Truman Homes site on Memorial in Sunnyside appears to have finally started excavation. A search of their website shows that it will be called Archer and be made up of 1-2 bedroom condos.

archer.jpg

Edit: Whoops, I see this was already all posted in the thread for the building.

I don’t what is being built here, located in Sunnyside. LRT on one side. This view is from the alleyway.
View attachment 346489
I recall there were plans mentioned for this site a while back, but can't remember what it was, and can't find the post. Weird that the gate is opened on the other site of the lot, as that is a bike path, so no real access for construction vehicles.

I recall there were plans mentioned for this site a while back, but can't remember what it was, and can't find the post. Weird that the gate is opened on the other site of the lot, as that is a bike path, so no real access for construction vehicles.

That lot is owned by Minto. No DP, but when they applied for land use in 2017 they said "Minto plans to build an 8-storey condo building on the site that will integrate with the Bow to Bluff public parks improvement project."
Minto_600_Block.jpg

That lot is owned by Minto. No DP, but when they applied for land use in 2017 they said "Minto plans to build an 8-storey condo building on the site that will integrate with the Bow to Bluff public parks improvement project."View attachment 347305
A slender 8 storey condo on that lot would be a nice addition. I wonder if the city is using it as a temporary space for the construction crews working on the sidewalk in front of it?

Back