Hat @ 14th Street | 94.48m | 28s | Cidex Group | NORR

Must be true.

6A10F2E2-A3BA-445C-9372-B000A50CF2C6.jpeg

Let’s return to construction talk if we can. Or else I’ll have to come up with more material bashing Cidex and spandrel to get us back on track.
For all the Cidex bashing we do, it is great to see them moving forward with significant projects in our center city, especially in these current economic times.

For all the Cidex bashing we do, it is great to see them moving forward with significant projects in our center city, especially in these current economic times.

I mean well when I’m mean. Kind of like when you push around your little brother; you’re proud when they grow up to run a successful residential development business. That said, the Bucci guys must have had lots of older brothers.

Agreed. The Hat in EV, is a bit heavy onthe spandrel, and the podium at West Village Towers 😐, but other than that they’ve had a mostly positive impact on the city.

Which are the so many stalled projects? I can only think of a few significant projects over the past 5 years that went into/near construction then stalled and stayed stalled… Archer, Alt UD, annnd… I can't really think of any others at the moment.

Which are the so many stalled projects? I can only think of a few significant projects over the past 5 years that went into/near construction then stalled and stayed stalled… Archer, Alt UD, annnd… I can't really think of any others at the moment.
Referring to personal experience at work, I've had at least 6 in the last 2 years that get fully designed, pass permitting, and then fall through.

Oh I see. That must be very frustrating. We are in tough times right now. I hope your avatar's building sake (RNDSQR Block) does get through to fruition.

Back