Palliser One | 122m | 27s

Another pic of the lighting. I don't think I've never seen it with alternate colors on the lighting spine.

154055726_10164830228720128_7567641452633662166_n.jpg

www.facebook.com/groups/1681659508766935/user/660095127

Anybody here work on the original high rise?
I would guess probably not. Assuming someone was 20 years old when working on it, it would put the person’s age around 71.

We might have some people that age, but not many. It would be cool if someone here had actually worked on it.

A Dale and Associates was the firm working on it. Bill Milne who designed the Calgary tower with A Dale and Associates may have been involved. He has since passed away I believe. Chandler/Kennedy may have been involved as well, as they were merging at some point that time. not sure.

A Dale and Associates was the firm working on it. Bill Milne who designed the Calgary tower with A Dale and Associates may have been involved. He has since passed away I believe. Chandler/Kennedy may have been involved as well, as they were merging at some point that time. not sure.
Thanks. Do you know if Cascade Builders were involved with the concrete work on the structure? Thanks again fpr your reply.

I don't think it has been mentioned, but the colours on the LEDs of this tower are synchronized with those of the Calgary Tower.

Back