Oliver | 121.3m | 35s | Centron | Gibbs Gage

Without flipping through 21 pages, can someone re-post the latest renderings? Do we know suite count / mix? I assume this is PBR with at grade CRU?

The first page of the thread has been updated with the latest renderings. Yep, PBR, and at grade CRUs.
Much appreciated. They look great IMO. Fairly standard Vancouver tower feel with a few features. Really hope the cap is illuminated like that.

That ave has had a hard time getting activated... Pretty sure the restaurant space at 6th+10th still hasn't been leased.

C0DAC8DF-033B-4928-ABEA-CDB92125C9EA.jpeg

Bromley! or whatever it's called now. I lived in that building for a couple years when I moved out of my parents place in the early 2000's and it was an interesting introduction to urban living! The elevator randomly dropped a couple floors one time while I was going up to my floor, just kept going up after like nothing happened lol. The view from the 25th floor 15ish years ago was pretty sick, barely any towers south of it to spoil the view.

Bromley! or whatever it's called now. I lived in that building for a couple years when I moved out of my parents place in the early 2000's and it was an interesting introduction to urban living! The elevator randomly dropped a couple floors one time while I was going up to my floor, just kept going up after like nothing happened lol. The view from the 25th floor 15ish years ago was pretty sick, barely any towers south of it to spoil the view.

They are completely renovating Bromley the past few years. My best friend lives there and its seriously dope. Some of the largest amenity spaces I've seen.

I hope they fixed the structural issues, huge cracks in parkade columns, load bearing walls and a lot of noise from the pre-tensioned balconies when I lived there. I even had a piece of concrete fall off a beam and nearly land on my car. was about the size of a softball so it would have done damage for sure! The elevator was the sketchiest I've ever been in as well, was very happy to move out of there.

Back