Palliser One | 122m | 27s

I like how the panels create a frayed edge at the top. In certain light the change in tones is neutralized. In others it brings out a contrast. There's also a negative effect that happens on occasion from a distance where you can't tell what is panel and what is glazing. More redeeming qualities than originally expected. I'll let the random rectangles slide in this case.

120641972_10164461684990158_673897949278585496_o.jpg

They aren't burned out, we've been over this already... they couldn't possibly be burnt out this early. The reason they test the LEDs is to make sure they're all connected to the system... and that what they're doing.

Really cool to see Palliser having these light strips, super cool.

They aren't burned out, we've been over this already... they couldn't possibly be burnt out this early. The reason they test the LEDs is to make sure they're all connected to the system... and that what they're doing.

Really cool to see Palliser having these light strips, super cool.
I don’t know if anyone other than the people operating the LEDs know if they’re burnt. LEDs in general have been known to fail early after installation, so it’s possible they are burnt out.
I’m hoping it’s the programming that’s the issue , or the AC-DC converters that are the issue.

Either way, if the issue is hardware related, it’ll be much easier to fix than the LEDs on Arriva or Jamieson Place.

I don’t know if anyone other than the people operating the LEDs know if they’re burnt. LEDs in general have been known to fail early after installation, so it’s possible they are burnt out.
I’m hoping it’s the programming that’s the issue , or the AC-DC converters that are the issue.

Either way, if the issue is hardware related, it’ll be much easier to fix than the LEDs on Arriva or Jamieson Place.
Most LEDs are rated for tens of thousands of hours so years upon years of continuous use.

Back