Votes: 13 15.9%
  • So so

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not very good

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You guys are something else. Have you thought that maybe because of the COVID-19 that the site may be reduced in workers. Presently they have about 40 workers allowed to work. A site like this size usually has double that if not more.
All you can do is sit there and complain.

You guys are something else. Have you thought that maybe because of the COVID-19 that the site may be reduced in workers. Presently they have about 40 workers allowed to work. A site like this size usually has double that if not more.
Give me a break. This started in 2018...About the same time as Curtis Block and that has TWO towers almost topped out, yet this is at ground level. I think the criticism on this is with merit. Blaming Covid 19 is a pretty weak excuse

Does this specific site have restrictions on it that others do not? I think the frustration comes when comparing progress of this project to others who started at the same time, like Curtis Block.
Exactly. That site started after, is 3x the size and is 10x further along lol. That site is in a league of it's own though, they are going warp speed!

Construction seems to have kept chugging along through this, most of my sites are pretty much exactly where they are scheduled to be.

lol who even are you?

This has been at ground level since 4 months before the pandemic even started, and it took over a year and a half to even get to that point.

Its awesome how all of you can sit at your desks making assumptions like this on a project you have absolutely no idea what is going on.
I thought this site was better than that but if all you can do is ridicule its not worth my time. I think you all need to get a life outside of your bubbles

Lmao, yikes. Do you work for the developer or something? Relax dude.

Its awesome how all of you can sit at your desks making assumptions like this on a project you have absolutely no idea what is going on.
I thought this site was better than that but if all you can do is ridicule its not worth my time. I think you all need to get a life outside of your bubbles
care to fill us in then? nobody is "ridiculing" we're simply pointing out our observations of how slow this is progressing compared to other, similar projects which started around the same time. No ones feeling are being hurt

Did you really just take the time to say it's not worth your time? Feel free to let us in on the story here if you know so much about it. People have merely commented that's this site is slow (which it obviously is), not really something worth getting cranky about.

Anyway, was hoping for some progress pics when I clicked in here, hoping this moves faster once they get going on the typical floors.

If you do have an idea, please share. That would be better and greatly welcomed information on this forum. The delays and slower pace on this project were occurring long before COVID. If you are aware of why, and can say so, please let us know.

Why so angry lil guy

Back