News   Apr 03, 2020
 4.7K     1 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 6.5K     3 
News   Apr 02, 2020
 3.8K     0 

General Construction Updates

No, the fifth and Macleod Project is firggin stunning and we'd be lucky as hell to get it.

The Killam project was those two garbage 170 meter beige/brown/white towers down by the McDougall Centre that shockingly had widespread support on here. ?

No, the fifth and Macleod Project is firggin stunning and we'd be lucky as hell to get it.

The Killam project was those two garbage 170 meter beige/brown/white towers down by the McDougall Centre that shockingly had widespread support on here. ?
This one?
1587678668106.png

Frankly I don't remember seeing it before either.

Killam project! Garbage!

You better check those caviar dreams, playboy.

The developments UC around the city, excluding 'The Bridge' though.

fullsizeoutput_4803.jpeg

I never knew about it either hahaha

Curious
When I go to the map I find the following development.

The "forum" link states it was updated in March 2020, but when I click it, it states "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
The architects website states its from a 2014 study

Is their a thread for this development?

https://faasarch.com/portfolio/mission-road-multi-family/

Curious
When I go to the map I find the following development.

The "forum" link states it was updated in March 2020, but when I click it, it states "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
The architects website states its from a 2014 study

Is their a thread for this development?

https://faasarch.com/portfolio/mission-road-multi-family/
Weird that you can't see it. I can check into that. I don't think it's a current developed as you mentioned.

Back