Wolf Den | 13.72m | 4s | Brava Developments

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Small project with only 13 units, but quite large units, with an average size of 1262 sq ft. Looks like possibly two levels of retail.

DSC_7858a2.JPG

Last edited:
Agreed. This one is a bit on the high end $$ side I think, but that's okay, still a bonus. Combine this and the one on the other side of the street (19+2), and 19th street is suddenly starting to turn into a junior destination spot. If 19+2 gets built, and it's starting to look like it might. It could be the the catalyst for more development on the east side of 19th. That street has a lot of potential.

Where dis?

Edit: Ohhh this is the one on 19th! Heckin right. This will be great for the area, really hope the one a block up on the east wide goes through too. Potentially a new Britannia-ish node of activity? I like it.

Some steady progress on this site, looks the foundation work is almost finished. Hopefully should be above grade in the near future.
20200306_114115.jpg

I like this project quite a bit, nice small mixed use project. Should help tie together 19th street. All thats missing is 19+2 to finally get underway!

Shaping up nicely. I still don't understand our continued interest in raised entrances (e.g. a few steps up to the retail door) that is so prevalent. Previously we discussed why this would be the case in Victoria Park due to flood height issues, but why here? There doesn't seem to be much of a grade on the street and many far more hilly cities and locations don't seem to have a problem making doors flush to the ground.

If there isn't a good reason, a few steps are a good way to permanently make a building less accessible for the 50 - 100 years it will be there.

1598886640797.png

Back