• 4 So So

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • 5 Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 Terrible

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
1574447719738.jpeg

Why is the top corner taking so long to finish? Having seen much progress in months?
Last I heard there were issues sealing the windows. It's strange that the east side of the crown is taking so much longer than the west, which went slowly, but not as slow.

Haha I managed to read over 100 pages there yesterday! Probably the most reading I've done in a single sitting in a decade, maybe more. Usually when I sit there in that spot I end up too distracted, but not this time :)

Why is the top corner taking so long to finish? Having seen much progress in months?
Ya...having all sorts of issues with the building envelope on the top two floors. They also had to do some re-engineering because on one of the floors. (Can't remember which one) the ceiling height was too low.

Does anyone by chance know who is doing the live-wall installation? Local company or not? I have recently gone back to school for horticulture, with interiorscaping as a career aspiration, and would love to get involved in projects like this in the future.

Does anyone by chance know who is doing the live-wall installation? Local company or not? I have recently gone back to school for horticulture, with interiorscaping as a career aspiration, and would love to get involved in projects like this in the future.
I wish I knew the answer. The company I work for was going to do it ( we installed the one in Jamieson place btw) but I'm not sure who got the one in Telus. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a company out of Vancouver that installed it.

Back