The Hub | ?m | 28s | Campus Suites | ARK Inc.

General Rating for this project

• Great

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Very Good

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Good

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • So So

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Terrible

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters
Bleh ?

Photo from TV screen.

IMG_5882.JPG

This is not turning out well, my least favourite high rise in the city right now, and that includes the affordable housing ones by Chinook. Bleh is right!

It reminds of the Regency student housing tower near the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver, similar massing and relationship to the city and the university. Regency wasn't purpose-built though, it is a converted old hotel.

4 bedroom suites? Holy hell, that sounds like chaos, lol. ?
Lived in a six bedroom unit like these in Toronto - they work fine. For six rooms, they had two full baths and one half bath. The kitchen had two stoves, one big fridge, and everyone had a locker with a bar fridge and storage.

Here is a four bed unit in a project in Toronto from the same company:
1574805896934.png

Lived in a six bedroom unit like these in Toronto - they work fine. For six rooms, they had two full baths and one half bath. The kitchen had two stoves, one big fridge, and everyone had a locker with a bar fridge and storage.

Here is a four bed unit in a project in Toronto from the same company:

Fair enough, it makes sense now from that layout you posted but for some reason when I originally saw that it just sounded so extreme. Although I haven't been a student for some time now and realize that this is not really a big deal to a younger crowd.

Back