BMO Centre Expansion | 25m | 5s | CMLC

57BCBB27-8C55-40B8-ABDE-71441432469C.jpeg

Looking forward to the final renderings and timeline in regards to the expansion phase and demolition of the Corral. Really hope they go with something cutting edge in contrast to the Stampitecture of Halls D, E, and the under construction Hall F. This is combination with the new arena will totally transform Stampede Park.

I'm no expert but my understanding is that Hall F will be done in Spring 2020. After which construction on the new south entrance/plaza, extension of 17th ave into stampede park, and the new Victoria Park/Stampede Station will begin.

Edit: Looking back at CBC's news article on the new Victoria Park/Stampede Station it says that construction on the station and extension of 17th ave into stampede park will begin after the stampede next year and will last 3 years.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm Not Sure Just How this Whole Complex will Turn Out of hand.. If It Includes a Hotel and Other
Bldgs, this will at Least add to the Vitality of the Stamped Grounds in the Long Term Planing and
Economic Well being of the Whole Areas. It Won't come Cheap by Any Means but if All 3 Gvmnts
can Come to some Agreement There is NO Reasons it Can.t go Ahead..As I see It, a Little Bit
of "Co - Operation" Goes a Long Way to making these Big Ticket Projects Turn into a Lasting Reality.
Tnx, Operater.

I'm curious about the floorplan for Hall F, because the addition seems to be significantly deeper than Halls D and E. Perhaps there is just more back-of-house space there?

I'm curious about the floorplan for Hall F, because the addition seems to be significantly deeper than Halls D and E. Perhaps there is just more back-of-house space there?

I believe part of the extra space is to relocate the BMO complex's data centre, which currently resides in a part of the building that is going to be demolished for the new expansion.

Back