Votes: 16 32.7%
  • So So

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Terrible

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
I think the podium is actually quite good. It's open and inviting with enough variation to make it interesting. That being said, the colour choices and materials do make it feel very disconnected from the tower. The two don't appear to flow well together.

As much as I like to pile on Cidex, and as much as I dislike the east west exposures of the tower portion...after seeing the podium in person up close on the weekend, it isn't bad. I'm fine with it, the materials actually look decent, the grey spandrel portions aren't that prominent. If it were in a location that faced the river, etc..I would say that it wouldn't be up to par but it is fine for where it is. I actually quite like the way the rust portion with the black protruding boxes turned out.

Like many others I'm okay with the podium too. too bad they didn't go with the white on the tower portion. It looks pretty good.

I don't mind the colours and the cladding used on the podium. It's a lot better than the rendering. The design is not very good and will only look worse as it ages and design shifts.

im in the camp that the tower would have looked better in the same white/grey as the podium, wonder why they didnt do that

Walked by this one today and the 'top hat' public art has been fully installed. I have to say I actually quite like it as a public art piece. It resembles the shape shown in the renderings but it's completely covered in graffiti with the top hat worked in multiple times. Now that it's complete I have to say I really like the street presence of this one. Just don't look up above the podium.

Was back today and able to snap a picture

Back