UPTEN | 121.91m | 37s | Strategic Group

windows!

Most of Strategic's work in Edmonton and Toronto is pretty top notch as well. Versus in the Beltline turned out to be a pretty nice looking high rise so I was happy to see Strategic pick this one up. Strategic ain't no Cidex.

A few notes - 1) Strategic doesn't have any projects in Toronto. 2) ONE Properties developed Versus. I believe this is Strategic's first new construction high rise. Based on the crap that Strategic developed with Torode, I'm not holding my breath on this one.

This is pretty ambitious by their standards. They have some wood-framed builds under their belt (Centre St N; 16 Ave NW, Marda Loop now under construction) but to my knowledge have not done a high-rise concrete structure in either Calgary or Edmonton.
Also, this is a purpose rental so we need to manage our expectations on exterior finishes.

A few notes - 1) Strategic doesn't have any projects in Toronto. 2) ONE Properties developed Versus. I believe this is Strategic's first new construction high rise. Based on the crap that Strategic developed with Torode, I'm not holding my breath on this one.
This is Strategic's first highrise that I know of. Which projects did they do with Torode? The only Strategic projects I know of are this one, 2020 and the one on the NE corner of 11th ave and 4th street SW.As for this one, it looks good so far. I like it better than Versus or That Hat so far.

oops mixed it with One Properties, I misread the developer. My bad
http://oneproperties.com/properties/

This is Strategic's first highrise that I know of. Which projects did they do with Torode? The only Strategic projects I know of are this one, 2020 and the one on the NE corner of 11th ave and 4th street SW.As for this one, it looks good so far. I like it better than Versus or That Hat so far.
Marda, and Cube are also Strategic projects. I like Marda so far, I'll reserve judgement for Cube until it's finished. One looks decent so far.

The two Torode projects in questions were the one in Mission (17th & Centre) and the ugly one in Inglewood. As far as I know Strategic was not involved in the builds but now are the property manager. It is possible they purchased the buildings from Torode also.

Back